Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Little Introduction!

Helloooo! 
This is my precious little blog. 
Bear with me while I nurture it and help it grow to the best of it's abilities. It's just a baby right now.

My purpose... 
To give YOU a break. 
Well, maybe it's about giving me a break... 
But really, giving me a break in hopes of helping you figure out how to give yourself a break. 

The plan so far! 
I have all these beautiful little plans bouncing around in my head, and they've been there for weeks now. So a few of these plans are set in stone. 

This will be a stress relief blog.
Or maybe it would be better to call it just an "overcoming life" blog. 
Weekly, I plan on having at least one new idea on how to overcome stress. The range of these ideas will be glorious. Anything from breaking glass to meditation. I will try something new out every week and let you know how it goes and whether or not I suggest it, along with how to. 

But that's not all! 
I also plan on linking you to fabulous things I find online. 
I plan on telling you about the books and movies that I've found and LOVE. 
I plan on telling you about neat things that I'm learning. 
I plan on growing with you.

So hello!
Welcome! I love having you here! Please stay! 
This blog can only live with YOUR feedback.
Got an idea of something I should try? Send me a comment!
Need help on combating a certain stress I haven't talked about? Comment! 
Have something you'd love to share? Let me know!

This is about you! 

Because, come on. Who doesn't want to feel alive? 

2 comments:

  1. Thought about having either multiple administrators or people to find posts for you as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No multiple administrators, but if people want to submit posts to me they are more than welcome to if it fits the blog!

      Delete