Monday, May 28, 2012

Broken Computers

I've stolen the family computer for an hour so I can watch some How I Met Your Mother and write this post.
I spent my weekend watching Blacula and a LOT of The 10th Kingdom and redecorating my room. Yesterday, I finished my show and then tried to get on here to write a post and my computer screen slowly faded black. I freaked out a little bit, and shut it off. When I went to go start it back up, a warning came up that said my fan is going bad and I no longer will be allowed to boot up my computer till it's fixed. Which is rather annoying.
I started to panic.
Is it ridiculous to say my life is on that computer? Probably.
But it's true!
ALL of my book that I'm working on and my short stories are on that computer and no where else. You'd think I would learn to purchase something to back them up with.
Almost all of my pictures on are there too. Anything I haven't backed up on facebook or blogger already, that is.
So, needless to say I'm a little... Uh... stressed.
And I can't even take it in to be fixed till tomorrow since it's a holiday.
ANYWAY.
The point is to let you know that I won't be posting till I get my computer up and running, or if I can get on this computer again. Which is pretty rare because my brothers are ALWAYS on here.
In the meantime, I will be working on getting some posts together so I can get stuff up and running again when I come back.
I'll see you all soon! Leave ideas here if you have something you think I should try out!
Have a stress free week and I hope it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment